Thursday, May 15, 2008

Terms of endearment :)

Edenton 

Alison Michelle


Beauty of Britannia,

Mistress of the Med,

Keeper of my heart

♠Chester Wade♠

My Handsome Americano

One and only Valentine

Star of my Dreams

my Cyprus Angel

my Beautiful Brit

my Geordie Girl

my Sam

my precious love

my frisky angel

my sweet

my darling

my crazy passion filled English woman

my beautiful love

my perfect match

my everything

my one true love
My Fiancee

My Perfect Match

Chester Mou !

my Old Man  ( ;

My Everything

Agapi mou

My Love

My Life

My World

The air I breathe ( :

My Cowboy

My Fiance

  This was something we had on another website we once started before we chose blogger for our purposes. Just getting ready  to delete the other site and saving some things :)

I love my Cyprus Angel :)

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

Mike said...

How 'bout "The Carolina Casanova"?

-grin-

Alison said...

Flat Lion will be his next name ...

Mike said...

rofl