Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Almost time!

Welcome :)


Countdown to destiny! :) Counting the days and hours until our dream is come true. YEA!!!

Thanks for visiting! love to all, Alison & Chester

(Read the latest news on my main site)



Sorry for not updating this site in such a long time. a lot is going on and as most of you already December 9th is the day Alison arrives in the States! :) I've kept my website updated for the most part so you are welcome to keep up with us there, just never mind the frequent theme changes going on with the site! ;)

Feel free to contact us here by commenting on the posts or email; and be sure to visit our other sites too, Alison's blog and my website Garazon's Den. Alison has done a great job with her blog unlike her lazy fiance who is never updating anything! ;) Well I do play with my cell phone and post some odd bits to my mobile blog at times!

0 comments: