Friday, June 29, 2007

Chester is going to Cyprus!

:) YEA!!! I booked my flight today to go visit Alison! I will arrive on 9 October in Paphos at 7:40 pm! I am so happy that we have set a date to see each other again! I will be there until the 19th when my flight departs. Already I am dreading to say goodbye to my love again, but I know in my heart that our day is coming when we will never have to part!

I look forward to meeting everyone, I feel I know most of you so well through all of Alison's mails, and seeing your photos. I am so excited also to see as much of the beauty of the island as is seen in all the pictures Alison has shown me.. Well I will see you soon! And we also have a countdown script running on the top right, so you can count the days down with us!
love to you all and kisses to my Alison Michelle! XXXX

0 comments: