Thursday, July 05, 2007

Alison is becoming famous in the US!

My good friend Mike has a blog here on blogger also and when I told him the news of our engagement, he was kind he was kind enough to post the announcement on his site as well. :) And today Alison sent me a text to tell me he put a music video up on the front page of his site just for us! I was so touched really when I came home and saw it, he has been a good friend for years, even if we haven't spoke in a while.. And he also had a few things to say about our gorgeous Alison! You can read that here.. Everyone's got a double, they say And while you're there I'm sure you will find many of his posts wonderful reading, he is quite a clever writer and he has taken a good number of wonderful photos from his area, be sure to check it out! http://topoftexasgazette.blogspot.com/

Thanks Mike, we really do appreciate all you have done!

1 comments:

Mike said...

Aw, 'twern't nuthin'. (is this where I add the "shucks"?)

Sorry I haven't been in here in a few days; I pre-formatted a lot of posts, then put them in each day I wanted to add content.

Anyway...I've got to go to another thread, ask you some techie questions. You know I love it when you talk nerdie to me.