Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Love Quotes

"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person." Vi Putnam

What greater height can any of us attain than that? No one can convnce me otherwise. And they are welcome to try! If i were penniless, I am the richest man in the world to have the love of my Alison Michelle. XXX

"A heart that loves is always young." Greek Proverb

No wonder I feel 16 again :)

"Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair." William Blake

"But love, I've come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." Nicholas Sparks in The Wedding

0 comments: