Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To My Valentine


As special as this day of Love is my Beautiful Brit, no holiday will come close to the happiness we have found in each other on these dates. From the 5th of April in 2006 to this very day each has been a celebration of love beyond compare and I thank God and our angels for you my darling. Your name was written in my heart a long time before April 2006 my love, it was written the day I was born! We have always been together, destined from time beginning, always loved each other and we will always will. Happy Valentine's Day my Beautiful Bride, I love you! XXXX
Chester XXXXX

Just for those curious, the dates are as follows:
April 5, 2006  the day we first met online via Mingle
May 19, 2006   the day we said I love you (yes we were very quick to know it! ) 
March 23, 2007  the day (and night) I asked her to marry me..by text!! ;) a nice story there 
May 11, 2007  our first time face to face when Alison came to the US to visit
May 25, 2007  the official day I prorposed and she accepted the ring! :) and a sub too ;)  lol
October 9, 2007  the day I landed in Cyprus to visit her
the first of Forever will be sometime this year, one way or another we will be together at last! 


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: