Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Two as One times Three!








Sometimes its the simplest things that make us smile the most. :) Its a hard thing to be so far apart, but we are always finding ways to just make us feel each other that bit closer, however we can. For Valentine's Day I slipped these three little hearts into the mailer with the cards I sent to Alison. I had kept three just like it here too and soon they will be reunited and we may have a lot of little hearts runnign all aorund then! LOL well by littel ones i mean more hearts of some form, I think the days of little Garazons and Candyflosses are near passed, but the days of giving these little treasures have just begun! :)



Now how is this for being in tune, well I set mine up here on the desk and though they are not in the same order as to whats written on them, they are pretty much situated in the same pattern!

I love you baby XXXXX

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alison said...

I love you too....well I had to laugh at the comment about the little Garzons and Candyflosses !! oh you know I am just a spring chicken....so just be remembering Thereza !!! LOL.... wink....lol x x x x

garazon said...

Well we'll see what happens then! :) I love you! xxxx